You are accessing Sunshine YOUniversity and all included courses (referred to below as the “Sunshine YOUniversity,” the “Sunshine U,” “SU” or the “Program”) from Lauren Bromberg DBA Sunshine YOUniversity (the “Company,” “we,” “us,” or "I"). You must be at least 13 years of age or older to access the Sunshine YOUniversity. Children under the age of majority should review this Agreement with their parent or legal guardian.
Sunshine U includes course content and materials, other information and materials furnished by the Company and access to a website for members of the SU. By agreeing to these terms and accessing the SU, you and the Company agree to the following legal terms and conditions that govern your use of the Sunshine YOUniversity and that form a legal agreement between you and the Company:
You agree that the Sunshine YOUniversity contains proprietary information and material that is owned by the Company and/or its licensors and is protected by copyright, trademark and other applicable intellectual property laws. Duplicating, sharing or uploading Product files to sharing sites is considered stealing and the Company will prosecute such misconduct to the fullest extent permitted by law.
The Company provides you with the SU solely for your personal, noncommercial use, and you agree that you will not use such proprietary information or materials in any way whatsoever except for use in compliance with this Agreement. You will not use the SU or the materials available in the SU in a manner that constitutes an infringement of the Company’s rights or that has not been authorized by the Company. More specifically, unless explicitly authorized in this Agreement, you may not modify, copy, reproduce, republish, upload, post, transmit, rent, lease, loan, translate, sell, create derivative works, exploit, or distribute in any manner or medium (including by email or other electronic means) any material from the Sunshine YOUniversity. You may, however, download and/or print one copy of individual pages of the Site for your personal, noncommercial use, provided that you keep intact all copyright and other proprietary notices.
To be clear: please be aware that you may not create derivative works, resource guides, blog posts, websites, web content or anything else that reference Sunshine YOUniversity or Lauren Bromberg or SU content or infringe on the intellectual property of said business or persons. THE USE OF SU, EXCEPT AS PERMITTED IN THIS AGREEMENT, IS STRICTLY PROHIBITED. YOU MAY BE SUBJECTED TO CIVIL AND CRIMINAL PENALTIES (INCLUDING POSSIBLE MONETARY DAMAGES). Please be respectful of the intellectual property of Lauren Bromberg DBA Sunshine YOUniversity and its affiliates.
SU trademarks, service marks, graphics, and logos used in connection with the Sunshine YOUniversity Product are trademarks or registered trademarks of the SU. You are granted no right or license with respect to any of the aforesaid trademarks and any use of such trademarks.
Sunshine YOUniversity is an individual purchase program (unless stated in a written and signed agreement). Upon registration you will receive one username, password, and a member profile.
If you would like to take SU along with a friend or sibling, you will need to each purchase the course individually. Parents are allowed access to their children's course material, but not to private emails or messages.
We respect your privacy and must insist that you respect the privacy of other people that participate in SU (“Sunshine YOUniversity Participants” or “SU Participants”). Thus, consider this a mutual non-disclosure agreement.
We respect your confidential and proprietary information, ideas, plans and written thoughts (collectively, "Confidential Information") and by purchasing this program you agree to respect the same rights of SU Participants, Sunshine YOUniversity and representatives of the Sunshine YOUniversity.
Thus, you agree:
• not to infringe on any copyright, patent, trademark, trade secret or other intellectual property rights of Sunshine YOUniversity and the SU Participants.
• that any confidential information shared by SU Participants or any of Sunshine YOUniversity’s representatives is confidential and proprietary and belongs solely and exclusively to the Participant who discloses it or to Sunshine YOUniversity.
• that all materials and information provided to you by the Company are the Company’s confidential and proprietary information and intellectual property, belong solely and exclusively to the Company, and may only be used by you as authorized by the Company.
• the reproduction, distribution and sale of these materials by anyone but the Company is strictly prohibited.
• that if you violate, or threaten to violate, any of your agreements contained in this paragraph we will be entitled to, among other things, injunctive relief to prohibit such violations.
While you are free to discuss your personal results from our programs and training, you must keep the experience and statements, oral or written, of all other participants in the strictest of confidence. REMEMBER, THIS PROGRAM IS PERSONAL AND IT IS UNFAIR TO SHARE ANOTHER'S EXPERIENCE WITHOUT HER KNOWLEDGE OR CONSENT.
• No Solicitation Within the SU Member Area. The Sunshine YOUniversity community is about learning how how to become an adult and gain confidence, and is not about trying to turn other Sunshine YOUniversity Participants into your customers, blog readers, etc. You are not permitted to offer your services, sell your programs or products, nor are you permitted to invite Sunshine YOUniversity Participants to join other social networks, groups, or programs. This is a space for learning and is a JUDGEMENT FREE and solicitation free Zone. Sharing affiliate links within the Sunshine YOUniversity Member Area is not permitted. Your failure to comply with these terms will result in immediate termination of your participation in Sunshine YOUniversity without refund.
• Sunshine YOUniversity Community Rules. You agree to abide by the Sunshine YOUniversity Community Rules,.
The Company may provide links to third-party materials and websites and establish a Facebook group as a convenience to you and other SU Participants. These third-party materials and websites are not part of Sunshine YOUniversity and they may be either withdrawn or terminated at any time without any liability on the part of Sunshine YOUniversity. You agree that you will be responsible for all payment and other obligations associated with your use of any and all third-party materials and websites. In addition, you agree that Sunshine YOUniversity is not responsible for examining and evaluating the content and accuracy of any third-party materials and websites, and Sunshine YOUniversity does not warrant and will not have any liability or responsibility for any third-party materials or websites, or for any other materials, products, or services of third-parties. You further agree that you will not use any third-party materials and websites in a manner that would infringe or violate the rights of any other party and that Sunshine YOUniversity will not be liable for your improper use of third-party materials and websites.
When addressing financial matters in any of our websites, videos, newsletters, programs or other content, we've taken every effort to ensure that we accurately represent our programs and their ability to improve your life. However, Sunshine YOUniversity does not guarantee that you will get any results using any of our ideas, tools, strategies or recommendations, and nothing on our Sites is a promise or guarantee to you of future success.
YOU EXPRESSLY AGREE THAT YOUR USE OR INABILITY TO USE SUNSHINE YOUNIVERSITY IS AT YOUR SOLE RISK. By purchasing the Sunshine YOUniversity program, you accept, agree and understand that you are fully responsible for your progress and results from your participation and that we offer no representations, warranties or guarantees verbally or in writing regarding your knowledge, understanding, confidence, or life enjoyment. You alone are responsible for your actions and results in life and school which are dependent on personal factors including, but not necessarily limited to, your skill, knowledge, ability, dedication, natural talents, network and financial situation, to name just a few. You also understand that any testimonials or endorsements by our customers or audience represented on our programs, websites, content, landing pages, sales pages or offerings have not been scientifically evaluated by us and the results experienced by individuals may vary significantly. Any statements outlined on our websites, programs, content and offerings are simply our opinion and thus are not guarantees or promises of actual performance. We offer no professional legal, medical, psychological or financial advice.
1) GOVERNING LAW. You and the Company have entered into this Agreement in the Commonwealth of Massachusetts and agree that the validity, interpretation and legal effect of this Agreement, as well as all disputes among you and the Company, shall be determined in accordance with the laws of the Commonwealth of Massachusetts, United States of America, without regard to conflicts of law principles that would dictate the application of the law of a different jurisdiction.
2) LIMITATION OF LIABILITY. UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES SHALL THE COMPANY, ITS OWNERS, OFFICERS, EMPLOYEES, AFFILIATES, CONTRACTORS OR LICENSEES, BE LIABLE TO YOU FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, CONSEQUENTIAL INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, EXEMPLARY OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES ARISING FROM OR OUT OF YOUR USE OR PURCHASE OF THE SUNSHINE YOUNIVERSITY PRODUCT. YOUR SOLE AND EXCLUSIVE REMEDY IS TO DISCONTINUE USING THE SUNSHINE YOUNIVERSITY PRODUCT. BECAUSE SOME STATES OR JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OR LIMITATION OF LIABILITY FOR CONSEQUENTIAL OR INCIDENTAL DAMAGES, IN SUCH STATES OR JURISDICTIONS THE COMPANY’S LIABILITY SHALL BE LIMITED TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW.
THE COMPANY SHALL USE REASONABLE EFFORTS TO PROTECT INFORMATION SUBMITTED BY YOU IN CONNECTION WITH YOUR PURCHASE AND USE OF THE SUNSHINE YOUNIVERSITY PRODUCT, BUT YOU AGREE THAT YOUR SUBMISSION OF SUCH INFORMATION IS AT YOUR SOLE RISK, AND THE COMPANY HEREBY DISCLAIMS ANY AND ALL LIABILITY TO YOU FOR ANY LOSS OR LIABILITY RELATING TO SUCH INFORMATION IN ANY WAY.
2) NON-DISPARAGEMENT. You agree that you will not engage in any conduct or communications with a third party, public or private, designed to disparage the Company, Sunshine YOUniversity, or Lauren Bromberg including but not limited to any remark, comment, message, information, declaration, campaign, communication or other statement of any kind, whether verbal, in writing, electronically transferred or otherwise, that might reasonably be construed to be derogatory, defamatory, libelous or slander.
3) BINDING EFFECT. This Agreement shall be binding upon, and inure to the benefit of, the successors, executors, heirs, representatives, administrators and permitted assigns of the parties. You have no right to assign this Agreement, by operation of law or otherwise. The Sunshine YOUniversity Product is a non-transferable program.
4) TERMINATION. The Company is committed to providing all customers in the Program with a positive Program experience. If you fail, or the Company suspects that you have failed, to comply with any of the provisions of this Agreement, the Company, in its sole discretion and without notice to you, may: (a) limit, suspend, or terminate your participation in the Sunshine YOUniversity Program without refund or forgiveness of monthly payments; and/or (b) terminate this Agreement. Your obligations to the Company under this Agreement will survive expiration or termination of this Agreement for any reason.
5) CHANGES. The Company reserves the right at any time to modify this Agreement and to impose new or additional terms or conditions on your use of Sunshine YOUniversity. Such modifications and additional terms and conditions shall be effective immediately and incorporated into this Agreement. Your continued use of Sunshine YOUniversity will be deemed your acceptance thereof. The changes may be listed in an area accessible to you on the Company’s website or you may be notified by either e-mail or postal mail.
6) INDEMNIFICATION. By purchasing and/or using the Sunshine YOUniversity Product, you, to the extent permitted by law, agree to defend, indemnify, and hold harmless the Company, its owners, officers, employees, contractors, directors, related entities, affiliates, and successors from and against any and all liabilities and expense whatsoever - including without limitation, claims, damages, judgments, awards, settlements, investigations, costs, attorneys’ fees, and disbursements - which any of them may incur or become obligated to pay arising out of or resulting from your breach of this Agreement and/or your purchase and/or use of the Sunshine YOUniversity Product. You shall defend the Company in any legal actions, regulatory actions, or the like arising from or related to this Agreement. You recognize and agree that all of the Company’s owners, officers, employees, shareholders, trustees, affiliates and successors shall not be held personally responsible or liable for any actions or representations of the Company.
7) RESOLUTION OF DISPUTES BY ARBITRATION. YOU AND THE COMPANY AGREE TO RESOLVE ANY CONTROVERSY, DISPUTE, CLAIM OR GRIEVANCE, WHETHER IN CONTRACT, TORT, STATUTE, OR OTHERWISE, BY ARBITRATION THAT WILL TAKE PLACE IN THE COMMONWEALTH OF MASSACHUSETTS, ESSEX COUNTY, UNITED STATES OF AMERICA AND BE ADMINISTERED BY THE AMERICAN ARBITRATION ASSOCIATION (“AAA”) PURSUANT TO THE AAA COMMERCIAL ARBITRATION RULES. SUCH ARBITRATION WILL BE CONDUCTED BY A SINGLE ARBITRATOR WHO SHALL BE SELECTED BY THE APPLICABLE AAA RULES AND THE ARBITRATION HEARING SHALL BE HELD WITHIN ONE HUNDRED AND TWENTY (120) DAYS FROM THE DATE THE ARBITRATOR ACCEPTS HIS OR HER APPOINTMENT AS ARBITRATOR. THE ARBITRATOR’S DECISION WILL BE FINAL AND BINDING UPON THE PARTIES, AND JUDGMENT ON THE AWARD RENDERED BY THE ARBITRATOR MAY BE CONFIRMED AND ENTERED AS A JUDGMENT IN ANY COURT HAVING JURISDICTION THEREOF. EACH PARTY SHALL BE RESPONSIBLE FOR ITS OWN ATTORNEYS’ FEES AND OTHER ARBITRATION COSTS. SHOULD THE AAA FIND THAT ITS CONSUMER ARBITRATION RULES APPLY, THE PARTIES WILL RETAIN THE RIGHT TO SEEK REMEDIES IN SMALL CLAIMS COURT FOR DISPUTES AND CLAIMS WITHIN THE JURISDICTION OF THAT COURT.
FURTHER, ANY SUCH CONTROVERSY, DISPUTE, CLAIMS AND GRIEVANCES WILL BE PURSUED INDIVIDUALLY AND NOT AS A CLASS ACTION. YOU WILL NOT HAVE THE RIGHT TO PARTICIPATE IN A REPRESENTATIVE CAPACITY OR AS A MEMBER OF ANY CLASS OF CLAIMANTS PERTAINING TO ANY CLAIM SUBJECT TO ARBITRATION. PLEASE NOTE THAT OTHER RIGHTS THAT YOU WOULD HAVE IF YOU WENT TO COURT MAY NOT BE AVAILABLE IN ARBITRATION. FOR EXAMPLE, THE PARTIES ARE WAIVING THEIR RIGHT TO A JURY TRIAL, AND PRE-ARBITRATION DISCOVERY IS GENERALLY MORE LIMITED THAN AND DIFFERENT FROM THAT AVAILABLE IN COURT PROCEEDINGS. IN ADDITION, THE ARBITRATOR’S AWARD IS NOT REQUIRED TO INCLUDE FACTUAL FINDINGS OR LEGAL REASONING AND ANY PARTY’S RIGHT TO MODIFY OR SET ASIDE AN ARBITRATOR’S AWARD IS STRICTLY LIMITED.
8) EQUITABLE RELIEF. You acknowledge and agree that in the event of a breach or threatened violation of the Company’s intellectual property rights and confidential and proprietary information by you, the Company will suffer irreparable harm and will therefore be entitled to injunctive relief to enforce this Agreement. The Company may, without waiving any other remedies under this Agreement, seek from any court having jurisdiction any interim, equitable, provisional or injunctive relief that is necessary to protect its rights and property pending the outcome of the Arbitration referenced above. You consent to the personal and subject matter jurisdiction of the federal and state courts in Essex County, Commonwealth of Massachusetts, United States of America for purposes of any such action by the Company.
9) ENTIRE AGREEMENT. This Agreement constitutes the entire understanding and agreement of the Parties with respect to its subject matter and supersedes all prior and contemporaneous agreements or understandings, inducements or conditions, express or implied, written or oral, between the parties.
10) SEVERABILITY. The parties shall comply with all applicable laws in performing this agreement. Whenever there is any conflict between any provision of this Agreement and any law, the law shall prevail, but in such event the provision effected in this Agreement shall be limited or eliminated only to the extent necessary, and the remainder of this Agreement shall remain in full force and effect.
11) NO WAIVER. The failure of any party to insist on the performance of any obligation hereunder shall not be deemed to be a waiver of such obligation. Waiver of any breach of any provision shall not be deemed to be a waiver of any other breach of such provision or any other provision.
Get Your Free Guide Now
Stop Caring What Other People Think: a Guide